Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Happy Fourth!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Fourth of July!  It was a whopping 104 degrees today, and St. Louis county has issued an ordinance banning the igniting of fireworks this year.  Isn't stopping anyone around us, though.  I don't mind it.

My day was spent eating delicious foods, watching America's Funniest Home Videos and staying out of the heat as much as possible.  I got my favorite food in the entire world today - barbeque pork steak.  It never fails to put a smile on my face!

Of course with today being a Wednesday, I have to work in the morning, which means it's time to turn in kind of early and get ready for the week's worth of work that is likely sitting on my desk when I get there tomorrow!

Hope everyone had an enjoyable Holiday, and there will be more from me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment