Friday, April 30, 2010

PR Feature

Hello everyone!

Well, today I was featured on a PR blog, spotlighting graduating PR students as they enter the very intimidating job market. The blogger, Jeremy Pepper, offers some great advice for people looking to get into PR, and I am really excited to have made his acquaintance. Check out his blog post below!

http://pop-pr.blogspot.com/


In other new, I graduate tomorrow! Went and picked up my cap and gown this morning, saw my family for a few hours, get to hang around with the beau and then heading to the senior banquet! It's funny to think back about how people always warned that college would go by really quickly, and I didn't really believe them. Now, I can honestly say it was all a whirlwind. It seems like yesterday I was settling into my dorm for the first time, remarking how crazy it was to be on my own for the next four years. Where did the time go?

I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment